Housework will never be the same again! Never clean a floor again because now you can have your own little robot do it for you and you don’t even have to be at home to supervise. Here are 5 reasons why you should have a robotic cleaner in your home:
- Design. The new robotic cleaners have a sleek modern design that makes it easy to store away out of sight when not in use. They are a small, flat disc-shaped device that easily fits under furniture to clean those out-of-the-way places. No more moving heavy furniture around to clean underneath, the robotic cleaner will reach those tight places for you. It also is equipped with sensors that prevent it bumping into furniture and walls so it won’t leave nasty marks behind.
- Efficient operation. These clever devices have all the best features of an upright vacuum cleaner for efficient cleaning of all floor surfaces. The robotic cleaner has the usual brushes, filters and cleaning mechanisms of a traditional vacuum cleaner, all contained in a strong, sturdy casing. It detects where the dirt is and makes a bee-line for that spot. It will then clean the area until it can detect no more dirt.
- The latest technology. Robotic cleaners are equipped with the latest cutting-edge technology that is based on the same technology that the army uses in its devices that clear land mines. They sense where the dirt is, clean extra dirty areas for longer to ensure a thorough clean. They even sense where the doorway is and will not go out of the room. There is no worry about where you will find your robot when you get home.
- Very easy to use. These robotic cleaners are fully automated. All you have to do is turn it on, set and forget. When you return, you will find the floor has been thoroughly cleaned and there is no furniture to move back either. There are no complicated programs or settings to worry about either; you literally push a button and away your cleaning machine goes to do the work for you. The robotic cleaners will use a random technology to automatically pace the room and cover the complete floor area several times for a perfect clean. Thorough cleaning is known to extend the life of rugs and carpets, so you have this advantage as well. The robotic vacuum cleaner will sense when its battery is running low and automatically re-charge itself. It will even return to its base – where you keep it – when the room is completely cleaned.
- Affordable. Robotic vacuum cleaners were quite expensive when they first became available for domestic use, but with advances in technology and increased numbers being manufactured, they now represent an affordable cleaning option. The most efficient and modern of the traditional vacuum cleaners have become quite expensive and so by comparison, the robotic cleaners are quite affordable.